Are you looking for a profitable investment opportunity by buying a property in Istanbul? In the area of Basaksehir al-Mann in the south, it is bordered by the Kucukcekmece region and the Bagcilar region, on the southwestern side, it is bordered by the Esenyurt region. . The name (Basaksehir) in Turkish means (the city of Sanabel).
Where is Basaksehir located in Istanbul?
Basaksehir is located in the European section of Istanbul in Turkey and is called the new heart of Istanbul. It was established in 2008 after separating it from the municipality of Kucukcekmece. From the north, it is bordered by Arnavutkoy and the famous Sazli Derry Lake, and on the northeast by the Ayyub region, and on the east by the Sultan Ghazi Wasenler district.
What are the most important features of real estate investment in Basaksehir?
Basaksehir is distinguished by its advanced infrastructure.
Provides calm and comfort due to its distance from the hustle and bustle of the city center
The construction of the Basaksehir Square project, the largest in Turkey, with an area of 60,000 square meters.
-In Basaksehir, there is the modern medical city, which is considered the largest in Europe, with a capacity of 500 medical beds.
- Basaksehir logic is considered one of the safe areas far from the line of earthquakes in Turkey.
The presence of new metro stations that connect the outskirts of Greater Istanbul with the Basaksehir center.
- The presence of several service and government institutions in the Basaksehir area that facilitate the conduct of its residents to carry out official procedures, such as procedures for obtaining a residence card or registering contracts, and so on.
Basaksehir contains the largest botanical garden in Europe.
Ataturk Airport is only 22 km away from Basaksehir.
Basaksehir includes Ataturk Olympic Stadium.
The presence of the third Istanbul Bridge, which will pass from the Basaksehir area.
- There are two artificial lakes in Basaksehir.
The comfortable atmosphere among the residents of Basaksehir, as most of its inhabitants are from the upper classes and are educated.
- Basaksehir is close to the lively Taksim Square.
Akşehir is located near the new third Istanbul airport.
Basaksehir is characterized by the presence of green spaces and wide varied gardens.
Modern real estate complexes in Basaksehir offer the best services, entertainment and protection, with swimming pools, various restaurants, cafes, and others.
Arabs constitute 65% of the total population of Basaksehir, which encourages Arab investors to invest in real estate in it
- There are many Arab schools, private schools and international schools in Başakşehir beside public schools from kindergarten to high school (35 primary schools, 30 secondary schools, 5 kindergartens for children, in addition to 3 of the most important international schools in Istanbul), in addition to a government university and many more Private universities in it.
The Basaksehir area is distinguished by its proximity to the Istanbul Water Canal.
The presence of a wide range of entertainment options in the famous Basaksehir, including a cinema, a snow park, and an amusement park
Basaksehir has a great variety of apartment options in terms of prices, types and sizes.
The possibility of renting an apartment in the famous Basaksehir area at reasonable prices.
- The presence of special events in the famous Basaksehir area, such as theatrical performances, parties, festivals, the celebrations of the blessed month of Ramadan, and holidays.
Basaksehir includes a number of bazaars among the neighborhoods, providing the residents with a lot of goods at reasonable prices.
What are the types of real estate in Basaksehir?